LawPundit is written by Andis Kaulins (pronounced Collins) a joint EU and USA citizen, born in Germany in 1946, J.D. Stanford University Law School 1971.
Drafted into the military out of law school, Kaulins had a perfect score (all questions answered correctly) on the former GCT test, taken by ca. 2 million people. One other had done the same: Clark Clifford we were told, but it does not have to be true, and we have no way to check. Pundits differ on whether that test measured "intelligence" or "general competency" or "anything". Maybe some of us are just good at taking tests.... Life has many things of importance that are not necessarily tested by examinations. Rather, life itself is the test.
Kaulins is an alumnus summer and full associate of Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison, an international law firm headquartered in New York City. As of the year 2016, all three of the ladies on the U.S. Supreme Court (Justices Ginsburg, Sotomayor and Kagan) were former Paul, Weiss (summer) associates.
Kaulins is a former FFA Law Lecturer in Anglo-American Law, University of Trier, Germany and is the author of several books on law, the history of civilization, ancient scripts and languages, as well as megalithic cultures, including the interpretation of ancient anthropomorphic figures cut into stone. Anthropomorphic design is at the cutting edge of modern developments.
The academic community does not pay much attention to what we write because it challenges mainstream dogma. Nevertheless, enough bright young minds will ultimately surface, understand and continue our work, so we proceed merrily along our way as if the world were full of Clark Cliffords....
Short Biography (see the Long Biography here):
- Lincoln High School, Lincoln, Nebraska (1964)
- B.A. University of Nebraska (1968)
- J.D. Stanford University Law School (1971)
- Alumnus of Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison, an international law firm headquartered in New York City, New York, USA
- Former FFA Law Lecturer in Anglo-American Law, University of Trier, Germany
- Co-author of the world's leading Langenscheidt Routledge German-English, English-German Dictionary of Business, Commerce and Finance.
- Author of: please see the page on "Publications" (top menu, LawPundit)
Our sport is golf. Kaulins, the LawPundit, won the men's golf club championship at the Mosel Golf Club in Cochem, Germany, 2008, at age 61.