More than 30 years ago, I deciphered the Phaistos Disk (also written
Phaistos Disc) as a mathematical problem of parallel lines and that
decipherment stands up to the MinAegCon + Luvian syllabic grid that I
have just finished publishing.
There are some minor corrections to be made there by me in the future
since I did have to move a few of the signs around based upon that
MinAegCon syllabic grid, but by and large the decipherment of the
Phaistos Disk as Ancient Mycenaean Greek and as an ancient version of
Euclid's 5th postulate (its converse) on parallel lines remains intact.
ALL of the signs on the Phaistos Disk are syllabic and none of them
represent any of the vowels or W-based syllables later encountered in
the ancient scripts of the grid.
That remarkable fact not only makes it impossible that the Phaistos Disk
was forged, as some observers have ventured, but it also suggests that
either the Phaistos Disk -- or its predecessor - was either made prior
to the addition of vowel signs or W-based signs to the writing system,
or, more likely, that the maker to save space intentionally stuck to
syllabic signs. Only someone who knew the language perfectly could have
done so. No forger would have been able to differentiate ancient signs
in terms of syllables, w-based syllables and vowels.
Indeed, the scholars working on these scripts today have a hard time
identifying the language value of the syllables, period, and the
MinAegCon syllabic grid will ultimately lead to an improvement of the
decipherment of syllabic and vowel signs and the attendant scripts in
all ancient written languages.
Summa summarum, all things considered, the MinAegCon syllabic grid +
Luvian contributes to us vast amounts of new knowledge and
understanding about how the landmark technology of writing by human
beings on our planet began and how it developed in the early
civilizations of mankind.
Monday, March 07, 2011
Most Popular Posts All Time
- Samsung Digital Picture Frame 2006 is Clear Designer Prior Art to the Later "Design" of the iPhone and iPad
- How to Remove Disabled Greyed-Out Add-on Extensions in Firefox 4: e.g. the Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant (ClickOnce) Extension
- Week 1 2013 College Football FBS Game Predictions by SportPundit
- Legal Graphologists : A Query to You : What About the Christopher Marlowe - William Shakespeare - Controversy and The Signatures of These Two Authors? Are They By the Same Hand?
- PONG ! About that Ridiculously Granted Bounce-Back Scrolling Patent US 7469381 Which Is Anticipated by the Prior Art and Obviousness of the Old Atari Game of PONG
- Speaking of Mouse Trap Economics, What About that Yarn that Patents Stimulate Invention: Les Earnest Testifies Before the USPTO
- 2011 Preseason College Football Rankings
- "The Adobe Flash plugin has crashed" in Mozilla Firefox - A Solution for this Vexing Problem
- Oil & Gas Cartels and American Inertia on Energy Issues : Major Culprits for the Current Economic Situation in the World?
The ISandIS Network
Our Websites and Blogs: 3D Printing and More 99 is not 100 Aabecis AK Photo Blog Ancient Egypt Weblog Ancient Signs (the book) Ancient World Blog AndisKaulins.com Anthropomorphic Design Archaeology Travel Photos (blog) Archaeology Travel Photos (Flickr) Archaeo Pundit Arts Pundit Astrology and Birth Baltic Coachman Bible Pundit Biotechnology Pundit Book Pundit Chronology of the Ancient World Computer Pundit DVD Pundit Easter Island Script Echolat edu.edu Einstein’s Voice Energy Environment and Climate Blog Etruscan Bronze Liver of Piacenza EU Laws EU Legal EU Pundit FaceBook Pundit Gadget Pundit Garden Pundit Golf Pundit Google Pundit Gourmet Pundit Hand Proof HousePundit Human Migrations Idea Pundit Illyrian Language Indus Valley Script Infinity One : The Secret of the First Disk (the game) Jostandis Journal Pundit Kaulins Genealogy Blog Kaulinsium Kiel & Kieler Latvian Blog LawPundit.com Law Pundit Blog LexiLine.com LexiLine Group Lexiline Journal Library Pundit Lingwhizt LinkedIn Literary Pundit Magnifichess Make it Music Maps and Cartography Megalithic World Megaliths Blog) Megaliths.net Minoan Culture Mutatis Mutandis Nanotech Pundit Nostratic Languages Official Pundit Phaistos Disc Pharaonic Hieroglyphs Photo Blog of the World Pinterest Prehistoric Art Pundit Private Wealth Blog PunditMania Quanticalian Quick to Travel Quill Pundit Road Pundit Shelfari SlideShare (akaulins) Sport Pundit Star Pundit Stars Stones and Scholars (blog) Stars Stones and Scholars (book) Stonehenge Pundit The Enchanted Glass Twitter Pundit UbiquitousPundit Vision of Change VoicePundit WatchPundit Wine Pundit Word Pundit xistmz YahooPundit zistmz