Clinton started it, and Obama is finishing it, giving due notice to his opponents, also when he is President, that he can play hardball.
1. Hillary Clinton can forget about getting many delegates in Mississippi as the Obama campaign launches a radio ad using Hillary's comments badmouthing Mississippi. Daily Kos describes this one perfectly as "one very tough ad". Obama is surely not happy having to use this kind of material, but he has no choice but to respond to the constant stream of unjustified insults from the Clinton campaign, and people have been waiting to see if Obama has a tough side. The answer is, a very tough side, which, of course, you also need as President.
2. The 8-year old sleeping girl in the Clinton 3 a.m. political ad recognized herself in film footage shot nearly 10 years ago for a railroad ad, which the Clinton campaign purchased from Getty Images. So there you are, Clinton supporters, that is where your campaign donations are going. That same girl is now a soon-to-be 18-year old who plans to vote for Obama. See the story here. It is hard to believe that the Clinton campaign would buy this kind of footage featuring people they do not even know. What a disrespect to the young child sleeping in that ad. Incredible.
3. The Clintons are pictured in a photo from their earlier days with fundraiser Tony Rezko, who was indicted by a grand jury for allegedly giving campaign contributions and monies to politicians in exchange for favors. The Clinton campaign has tried by the inappropriate logic of guilt by associaton to tie to Obama to Rezko's allegedly illegal dealings, although there is no evidence of any wrongdoing by Obama whatsoever, nor has any prosecutor alleged any wrongdoing. Quite the contrary, Rezko contributed to the Democrats during Bill Clinton's presidency, and the Clintons were themselves involved in their own Whitewater scandal. It is hard to understand how Hillary Clinton can be treating Rezko as if he were already convicted. Whatever happened to the presumption of innocence in criminal law?
Most Popular Posts All Time
- Samsung Digital Picture Frame 2006 is Clear Designer Prior Art to the Later "Design" of the iPhone and iPad
- How to Remove Disabled Greyed-Out Add-on Extensions in Firefox 4: e.g. the Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant (ClickOnce) Extension
- Week 1 2013 College Football FBS Game Predictions by SportPundit
- Legal Graphologists : A Query to You : What About the Christopher Marlowe - William Shakespeare - Controversy and The Signatures of These Two Authors? Are They By the Same Hand?
- PONG ! About that Ridiculously Granted Bounce-Back Scrolling Patent US 7469381 Which Is Anticipated by the Prior Art and Obviousness of the Old Atari Game of PONG
- Speaking of Mouse Trap Economics, What About that Yarn that Patents Stimulate Invention: Les Earnest Testifies Before the USPTO
- 2011 Preseason College Football Rankings
- "The Adobe Flash plugin has crashed" in Mozilla Firefox - A Solution for this Vexing Problem
- Oil & Gas Cartels and American Inertia on Energy Issues : Major Culprits for the Current Economic Situation in the World?
The ISandIS Network
Our Websites and Blogs: 3D Printing and More 99 is not 100 Aabecis AK Photo Blog Ancient Egypt Weblog Ancient Signs (the book) Ancient World Blog AndisKaulins.com Anthropomorphic Design Archaeology Travel Photos (blog) Archaeology Travel Photos (Flickr) Archaeo Pundit Arts Pundit Astrology and Birth Baltic Coachman Bible Pundit Biotechnology Pundit Book Pundit Chronology of the Ancient World Computer Pundit DVD Pundit Easter Island Script Echolat edu.edu Einstein’s Voice Energy Environment and Climate Blog Etruscan Bronze Liver of Piacenza EU Laws EU Legal EU Pundit FaceBook Pundit Gadget Pundit Garden Pundit Golf Pundit Google Pundit Gourmet Pundit Hand Proof HousePundit Human Migrations Idea Pundit Illyrian Language Indus Valley Script Infinity One : The Secret of the First Disk (the game) Jostandis Journal Pundit Kaulins Genealogy Blog Kaulinsium Kiel & Kieler Latvian Blog LawPundit.com Law Pundit Blog LexiLine.com LexiLine Group Lexiline Journal Library Pundit Lingwhizt LinkedIn Literary Pundit Magnifichess Make it Music Maps and Cartography Megalithic World Megaliths Blog) Megaliths.net Minoan Culture Mutatis Mutandis Nanotech Pundit Nostratic Languages Official Pundit Phaistos Disc Pharaonic Hieroglyphs Photo Blog of the World Pinterest Prehistoric Art Pundit Private Wealth Blog PunditMania Quanticalian Quick to Travel Quill Pundit Road Pundit Shelfari SlideShare (akaulins) Sport Pundit Star Pundit Stars Stones and Scholars (blog) Stars Stones and Scholars (book) Stonehenge Pundit The Enchanted Glass Twitter Pundit UbiquitousPundit Vision of Change VoicePundit WatchPundit Wine Pundit Word Pundit xistmz YahooPundit zistmz