Wednesday, January 04, 2012
For all golfers out there.
RocketBallz as One of the New Forces of Golf Innovation?
That's What is Claimed by TaylorMade.
We can't help but think that this will start a new trend....
Posted by Andis Kaulins at 1/04/2012 11:00:00 PM
Each to his own Vices and Devices?
Roger Cohen has a pertinent op-ed on the destructive effect of modern electronic devices in
A Time to Tune Out - NYTimes.com
Posted by Andis Kaulins at 1/04/2012 10:48:00 PM
Presidential Wannabes, Penn Hills, Innovation and the Internet Bandwidth Issue: Is the G.O.P. Missing the Boat? Thomas L. Friedman at the New York Times Thinks So
One-two in Iowa,
Mitt Romney and "Rooster" Santorum, a Dickinson School of Law J.D.
- as the Rooster finally gives something for Penn State fans to cheer about,
but who really won in the Republican Party Iowa caucuses
where Romney edged Santorum by a virtually insignificant 8 votes?
The actual emerging winner could be Barack Obama, as the Republicans are simply too splintered in their various unnecessarily fanatic factions.
UNITY, not division, are what is required.
More importantly, are the Republican Party candidates discussing issues of yesteryear,
rather than the issues that are truly relevant for the future of the country tomorrow?
Take a look at Thomas L. Friedman at the New York Times and his op-ed on the Iowa G.O.P. presidential candidate debates in So Much Fun. So Irrelevant.
Friedman has hit an important nerve in writing:
"I just don’t remember any candidate being asked in those really entertaining G.O.P. debates: “How do you think smart cities can become the job engines of the future, and what is your plan to ensure that America has a strategic bandwidth advantage?”"Is the Republican Party living too much in the past? and concentrating far too much on "fringe" political issues of interest only to fringe G.O.P. minorities?
We ask those questions as a political centrist
-- and we are the people who decide these elections.
By the way, Santorum claims to live in Penn Hills, Pennsylvania, where inter alia the LawPundit sold Fuller Brush products to the suburban residents during his days as a college student in the summer of 1966.
Well done, Rick Santorum, for Penn Hills is a nice town,
if only your residence there was actually true.
How can you run as a straight and true candidate who is not straight and true?
Hat tip to CaryGEE.
Posted by Andis Kaulins at 1/04/2012 10:16:00 PM
Most Popular Posts All Time
- Samsung Digital Picture Frame 2006 is Clear Designer Prior Art to the Later "Design" of the iPhone and iPad
- How to Remove Disabled Greyed-Out Add-on Extensions in Firefox 4: e.g. the Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant (ClickOnce) Extension
- Week 1 2013 College Football FBS Game Predictions by SportPundit
- Legal Graphologists : A Query to You : What About the Christopher Marlowe - William Shakespeare - Controversy and The Signatures of These Two Authors? Are They By the Same Hand?
- PONG ! About that Ridiculously Granted Bounce-Back Scrolling Patent US 7469381 Which Is Anticipated by the Prior Art and Obviousness of the Old Atari Game of PONG
- Speaking of Mouse Trap Economics, What About that Yarn that Patents Stimulate Invention: Les Earnest Testifies Before the USPTO
- 2011 Preseason College Football Rankings
- "The Adobe Flash plugin has crashed" in Mozilla Firefox - A Solution for this Vexing Problem
- Oil & Gas Cartels and American Inertia on Energy Issues : Major Culprits for the Current Economic Situation in the World?
The ISandIS Network
Our Websites and Blogs: 3D Printing and More 99 is not 100 Aabecis AK Photo Blog Ancient Egypt Weblog Ancient Signs (the book) Ancient World Blog AndisKaulins.com Anthropomorphic Design Archaeology Travel Photos (blog) Archaeology Travel Photos (Flickr) Archaeo Pundit Arts Pundit Astrology and Birth Baltic Coachman Bible Pundit Biotechnology Pundit Book Pundit Chronology of the Ancient World Computer Pundit DVD Pundit Easter Island Script Echolat edu.edu Einstein’s Voice Energy Environment and Climate Blog Etruscan Bronze Liver of Piacenza EU Laws EU Legal EU Pundit FaceBook Pundit Gadget Pundit Garden Pundit Golf Pundit Google Pundit Gourmet Pundit Hand Proof HousePundit Human Migrations Idea Pundit Illyrian Language Indus Valley Script Infinity One : The Secret of the First Disk (the game) Jostandis Journal Pundit Kaulins Genealogy Blog Kaulinsium Kiel & Kieler Latvian Blog LawPundit.com Law Pundit Blog LexiLine.com LexiLine Group Lexiline Journal Library Pundit Lingwhizt LinkedIn Literary Pundit Magnifichess Make it Music Maps and Cartography Megalithic World Megaliths Blog) Megaliths.net Minoan Culture Mutatis Mutandis Nanotech Pundit Nostratic Languages Official Pundit Phaistos Disc Pharaonic Hieroglyphs Photo Blog of the World Pinterest Prehistoric Art Pundit Private Wealth Blog PunditMania Quanticalian Quick to Travel Quill Pundit Road Pundit Shelfari SlideShare (akaulins) Sport Pundit Star Pundit Stars Stones and Scholars (blog) Stars Stones and Scholars (book) Stonehenge Pundit The Enchanted Glass Twitter Pundit UbiquitousPundit Vision of Change VoicePundit WatchPundit Wine Pundit Word Pundit xistmz YahooPundit zistmz